Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ApronDance

So, while I didn't exactly bake these, I still MADE them. I think that makes them fair blog fodder. For those of you who don't know what the apron dance is, do your research. It should be a lot of fun and as the maid of honor and matron of honor, Kasey and I (respectively) get both the pleasure and privilege of wearing the aprons during the dance. So, to all of you who will be attending Jackie and Tim's nuptials, bring your dollar bills...or $5's, $10's, etc... It's like a strip club where we all keep our clothes on.

Anyway, I decided to make the aprons for them so that they would have them forever as a keepsake from their wedding. Plus, Jackie and Tim love to cook together so it seems appropriate.

The soon-to-be newlyweds in their brand new aprons:


Tim's seems to fit perfectly and I sincerely hope the pattern isn't too feminine. I thought it was fun and funky. And obviously Jackie's is yellow and covered in lemons (in case you can't tell). Hers was a little too big so I made it smaller at the top, however that is not reflected in this picture.

I hope they like them and I hope the apron pockets get filled to the brim with cash for their honeymoon!!!

No comments: